Sunday, June 19, 2016

Boredom and the Big Blue Bike

The issue, as I see it is that I don't have enough time.   I work 40 hours a week at a desk,  I come home do my family stuff, and 3 days a week (or more depending) I spend some time at worshiping God and all that involves.  Finding time for long rides is nearly impossible.  I have consigned myself to quick outs, (nothing more than a few hours).  This leaves me feeling unfulfilled as a rider.  (I'm pretty darn fulfilled as far as family/faith goes).
I have explored more of my town since I got my motorcycle than the entire 40 years previous.   That being said, I'm in a rut.   I need more quick outs.   If anyone has a good ride (couple hours worth) near Spokane, WA, by all means let me know.  You can map it on motowhere.com or OpenRoadJourney.com.  Be sure to tag me (Redarm1), or send it to me via email.     If you are so inclined,  tell me when you would be available to show me the road,  Ill buy the coffee.

Both I and the Big Blue Bird will Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please keep things PG rated and respectful.