Thursday, October 12, 2017

Random Rides- Flowery Trail Rd

Time for a ride down the Flowery Trail Rd!
This ride is from Usk, WA to Chewelah, WA.


The ride was fairly uneventful.  I rode from my house, In Mead, WA up US 2 and followed the signs to Usk, WA.  This ride is quite pretty no matter what time of year you ride it.  I will say, however, if you ride this in the heat of summer, you may have to deal with smoke as there is generally wildfires up here.  
While you may notice my mumbling and such, I chose not to focus on my words so much as the ride itself.   I will say, the camera does not do justice to the gorgeous colors up there.  The only downside to this ride is the fact that I sheared off one of my footpegs on the way home.    Oh well, I guess its an excuse to buy parts again!   Now I'll have something to wrench on during the cold and ick of winter.

Feel free to follow the video to Youtube.  You can watch some of my other videos!
Feel free to "Like" and Subscribe to my channel!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please keep things PG rated and respectful.