Sunday, February 12, 2017

Pacific Northwest Biker Blues

The air is crisp and clouds cover everything as far as the eye can see.  The nostalgia of winter has already faded.   So much snow everywhere, and the only thing I can do is wait for the warmer weather to return.

I am hopeful that as of this posting, we have had several days where the temp is above freezing.  There is still more than a foot of snow in most areas, and the roads are sketchy, however, there are sure signs of melting going on.     This makes me happy and has me itching to go for a ride.   If it wasn't for the moto vloggers on Youtube, I'd be going completely bonkers waiting for spring.
I've even planned a few outings for this year.   The bigger ones, Glacier National park and Wallowa Lake (Joseph, OR.) will be a bit later when it warms up.   I would like to go to Palouse falls in the spring and see the huge glut of water that will be roaring down the river.  I'd also like to ride to Coulee Dam, and maybe Ainsworth Hotsprings in BC.

Wherever I choose to ride this year, I know it will be a blast!  I also purchased an Action camera, so maybe I'll get to share the rides with you. 

Here's to a super riding season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please keep things PG rated and respectful.