Friday, July 28, 2017

Join or Die... No.... Join or Miss Out!

Because I had nothing better to do on a Friday night,  I decided I would set up a REVER group for any and all who wanted to connect that way.

Join the Lost or Not Rever Group!

I have several little rides posted, and I would be totally geeked out if you posted some of yours.

Maybe we could hook up for a group ride as well.   Never know!

It doesn't cost a thing to join, and if you want to, you can even pay the money to become a premium member.   (not that it would matter if you just were putzing around with the app).     I highly recommend REVER,  it is a pretty nice app. the GPS software seems to be spot on accurate on my S5.   Its also available for Apple products as well, but im not sure who would use anything like that.  Check it out!


Click the photo to the Right to go to the main site.   You can download the app on the Play Store or Itunes as well.  

Once you do,  look me up!
https://a.rever.co/users/241003


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please keep things PG rated and respectful.